Workers’ Compensation Claims Representation
There may come a time when you may need someone to represent you in your Workers' Compensation Claim.
- Help with NYS Workers’ Compensation Claim Filing
- Help with Accuracy of Claim
- Properly File Claim
- Guide you Through the Workers' Compensation Maze
- Provide Litigation Services on Unaccepted Claims and other Issues.
- Appeal Denied Claims and other Issues Denied by the Insurance Company.
- Assistance with Obtaining a Healthcare Provider who will accept Workers' Compensation as Full Payment.
- Help get all Tests and Diagnostics Paid for by the Workers' Compensation Insurance Carrier.
- Negotiate Settlements.
Health care providers must be authorized by the Workers’ Compensation Board to see Workers’ Compensation patients. The Workers’ Compensation Board has lists of providers who are authorized to treat you. You can find a doctor on http://www.wcb.ny.gov/hps/HPSearch.jsp, or by calling 1-800-781-2362. You can receive care from any of these providers, or from your own doctor, if he or she is registered.