Beat the Workers' Compensation maze. Hire Allan Reich, a professional in the field of Workers' Compensation.


Workers’ Compensation Claims Representation

There may come a time when you may need someone to represent you in your Workers' Compensation Claim.

- Help with NYS Workers’ Compensation Claim Filing

- Help with Accuracy of Claim

- Properly File Claim

- Guide you Through the Workers' Compensation Maze

- Provide Litigation Services on Unaccepted Claims and other Issues.

- Appeal Denied Claims and other Issues Denied by the Insurance Company.

- Assistance with Obtaining a Healthcare Provider who will accept Workers' Compensation as Full Payment.

- Help get all Tests and Diagnostics Paid for by the Workers' Compensation Insurance Carrier.

- Negotiate Settlements.

Download Our App

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut
labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Medical Care

Health care providers must be authorized by the Workers’ Compensation Board to see Workers’ Compensation patients. The Workers’ Compensation Board has lists of providers who are authorized to treat you. You can find a doctor on, or by calling 1-800-781-2362. You can receive care from any of these providers, or from your own doctor, if he or she is registered.

Book a consultation